- Q: How does the process work?
- Choose the currency you'd like to sell and complete the form on the subsequent 'Sell Currency' page.
- Proceed to checkout and place your order. If requested, send in a copy of your government issued ID or other verification information by following the provided instructions.
- If your order is approved, a Return Authorization (RA) and instructions on shipping your currency to us will be emailed to you.
- Package and ship your currency to us. Note that your RA is valid for a limited amount of time.
- Once your currency has been authenticated, counted and graded for quality, a check will be sent to you via FedEx.
- Q: How long does the process take?
- Your RA can be issued as soon as we confirm that we have your ID on file.
- Your payment will be shipped within one business day of the day that your currency is received.
- Checks are sent via your choice of Fedex Priority overnight, FedEX Standard overnight or FedEX Two Day. (these are all Business Day deliveries, not weekend or Holidays).
- Direct Deposit ACH payment should be in your account 1-2 business days .
- Q: How do I send my currency to you?
- Package the currency exactly according to the instructions that are emailed to you with your RA. Please see our redemption packaging instructions for more information.
- Include a copy of the RA form
- You may choose any shipping company
- Q: How do I send my ID?
- On the order confirmation page, you can upload required documents listed in the Customer Verification section. You can also upload documents from your Account Verification page.
- Uploads can be in JPG, PNG and PDF formats.
- To text documents, simply take a picture on your smartphone and send a message with the picture included to 617-600-8723.
- Email to email@example.com
- Scan a copy and attach to an email.
- Using a smart phone / iPhone, take a picture and attach the photo to the email.
- Fax to 617-467-6400
- Include your name and phone number.
- We strongly recommend any of the other methods of sending your documents rather than faxing. Faxed documents often appear as black rectangles on our end and we cannot accept documents that we cannot read. If you have no other choice but faxing we recommend that you expand the images of the documents on a copier before you fax them.