In what circumstances will Dartmouth Capital, LLC ("SafeDinar.com") share information about its customers and website users with others?
SafeDinar.com's only purpose in collecting information about its customers and online visitors is the furtherance of the business it conducts at the SafeDinar.com website. SafeDinar.com never sells information about individual users to third parties. We may, however, share information about users of our website or services in the following circumstances:
- In order to enable the work of some of our service providers. From time to time, SafeDinar.com may contract with third parties for performance of some of its business functions. Examples may include marketing analysis and customer service functions. While these third parties will have access to information about users of the SafeDinar.com website and services in order to perform their functions, such data may not be used for other purposes.
- When data regarding individual users are aggregated. SafeDinar.com may share with third parties certain aggregated, non-personal information, such as aggregated data about usage of services in a particular geographical area. In no way will such information include the identity of any user of SafeDinar.com’s website or services.
- In order to tailor SafeDinar.com ads to visitors to our site. We may share information about users of our website and services with our advertising partners, solely to optimize placement of our own ads to those users. SafeDinar.com does not share information about users of its website or services in order to allow other vendors to identify and target such users.
- Upon the transfer of our business. If Dartmouth Capital, LLC or some or all of its SafeDinar.com business is acquired by another company, then customer and user data may be transferred, by operation of law or by agreement, along with the other assets of the business.
What information does SafeDinar.com collect about users of its website and services?
SafeDinar.com may collect and retain information it receives about its customers and website visitors from a number of sources. These include:
- Data Inputted by the Customer. Anyone using SafeDinar.com services that require registration may provide identifying information (such as a name, email or mailing address, account password, etc.).
- Server Log Data. SafeDinar.com's servers may automatically record information they receive from a user's browser during a visit to our website. The resulting server logs may include information such as a customer's web requests, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of web requests and cookies that may uniquely identify the customer's browser.
- Customer Communications. When customers send email or other communication to SafeDinar.com, we may retain those communications in order to process requests, respond to inquiries and improve our services.
- Hyperlinks. The SafeDinar.com website may present hyperlinks in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We may use this information to improve the quality of our service and customized content and advertising for particular classes of customers.
How secure is the customer information gathered by SafeDinar.com?
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data we maintain. We restrict access to personal information of our customers to SafeDinar.com's employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Last revised June 2013