- Q: Can you handle large orders?
- A: We can (and do) handle orders of any size. Please contact us (email@example.com / 877-723-3391) for rates on orders over $10,000 US Dollars in value.
- Q: What is your policy on orders over $5,000 US Dollars?
- A: We will ship orders up to $10,000 US Dollars if you have purchased from us before. We will ship a maximum of $5,000 US Dollars at a time to new customers.
- Q: Do you discount large orders (over $10,000 US Dollars)?
- A: Yes. Please call 877-723-3391 for rates or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) us a request to be contacted. If you are interested in placing a large order (over $10,000 US Dollars ) please call us directly so that we can discuss volume discounts.
- Q: I am a first time customer. How can I get a better level of comfort about ordering from SafeDinar.com?
- A: We understand your concern. SafeDinar.com has been in business for over twelve years now and we have served thousands of satisfied customers. Please feel free to:
- View our Treasury Registration. Alternately you may visit the US government website for Money Services Business, www.msb.gov. Select the state of Massachusetts, you will be prompted to download an Excel file, our listings are records 12 and 13. We are a registered MSB (Money Services Business).
- Review the Forums on the web where people relate their buying experiences with the different currency exchange companies.
- Place a small order to start and then make your decision about any further purchases.
- Review our customer Testimonials - we are very proud of the feedback that we get from our customers. Click here to see customer testimonials.
- Check out our record with the Better Business Bureau either by clicking here or by calling the BBB directly. We get thousands of BBB inquiries every year.
- Q: What constitutes wholesale?
- A: We consider any order over $10,000 (USD) in value to be wholesale.
- Q: How quickly will I get paid if I send my currency to you?
- A: We guarantee you that your check will be delivered within 2 business days of us signing for your package, however, 95% of customers receive their check the very next day.
- Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
We currently accept secured checks that are available from your bank or credit union. We are able to accept the following forms of payment:
- Official Bank or Cashier's checks
- Bank Money orders
- Credit Union Official checks
- Credit Union Money orders
We can no longer accept:
- MoneyGram Money orders
- US Postal Money orders
- Walmart Money orders
- Western Union
We are actively working to expand our service and offer new payment methods.
- Q: Can I exchange a large amount of foreign currency to receive a different foreign currency?
- A: Yes. Please contact us (email@example.com or 877-723-3391) and we can help setup the transaction.