- Q: What are the risks that I assume in purchasing exotic currency?
- A: Risks include:
- Limited places to exchange them
- There is no guarantee that the value will go up
- The value may go down
- Q: How do I know the notes are authentic?
- A: Every order includes a Certificate of Authenticity. We have taken steps to verify the authenticity of the currency. View security features here.
- Q: What does it mean when I see people say the Iraqi Dinar will “reval”?
- A: It is common on many forums to see people looking for information like “when will the Dinar reval." You are likely seeing a person referring to the possibility that there will be a change to the current exchange rate of the Dinar. This is a common question that we hear from customers and others interested in exchanging US Dollars for the Dinar, but it is not possible for us to know or truly predict a change in the exchange rate. We simply offer a service that allows you buy and sell Iraqi Dinar in exchange for the US Dollar. We would encourage you to seek help from a financial adviser if you are looking for investment advice.