In what circumstances will Dartmouth Capital, LLC ("SafeDinar.com") share information about its customers with others?
SafeDinar.com's only purpose in collecting information about its customers is the furtherance of the business it conducts at the SafeDinar.com website. SafeDinar.com never sells information about individual customers to third parties. We may, however, share information about our customers in the following circumstances:
- In order to enable the work of some of our service providers. From time to time, SafeDinar.com may contract with third parties for performance of some of its business functions. Examples may include marketing analysis and customer service functions. While these third parties will have access to customer information in order to perform their functions, such data may not be used for other purposes.
- When data regarding individual customers are aggregated. SafeDinar.com may share with third parties certain aggregated, non-personal information, such as aggregated data about usage of services in a particular geographical area. In no way will such information include the identity of any SafeDinar.com customer.
- Upon the transfer of our business. If Dartmouth Capital, LLC or some or all of its SafeDinar.com business are acquired by another company, then customer data may be transferred, by operation of law or by agreement, along with the other assets of the business.
What information does SafeDinar.com collect about its customers?
SafeDinar.com may collect and retain information it receives about its customers from a number of sources. These include:
- Data Inputted by the Customer. Anyone using SafeDinar.com services that require registration may provide identifying information (such as a name, email or mailing address, account password, etc.).
- Information Tracked with Cookies. Regardless of whether a customer's experience of the SafeDinar.com website involves registration or the creation of a purchase order, we send one or more "cookies" to visitors to the site in order to uniquely identify their browsers. SafeDinar.com can then use these cookies to track customer preferences.
- Server Log Data. SafeDinar.com's servers may automatically record information they receive from a customer's browser during a visit to our website. The resulting server logs may include information such as a customer's web requests, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of web requests and cookies that may uniquely identify the customer's browser.
- Customer Communications. When customers send email or other communication to SafeDinar.com, we may retain those communications in order to process requests, respond to inquiries and improve our services.
- Hyperlinks. The SafeDinar.com website may present hyperlinks in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We may use this information to improve the quality of our service and customized content and advertising for particular classes of customers.
How secure is the customer information gathered by SafeDinar.com?
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data we maintain. We restrict access to personal information of our customers to SafeDinar.com's employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.